Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Farewell to Solid Foods

A delicious evil.

My night tonight consisted of dinner at Zucca in Decatur (there is a 50% discount on ScoutMob) and shopping for produce at Super H-mart. The pizza was as good as it looks, and it was definitely a grand sendoff. But like most meals of that nature, the momentary enjoyment gives way to unpleasantness. I feel stuffed and lethargic. It actually makes me look forward to the feeling I get during a fast, which is lighter and cleaner.

My official night time pre-fast weigh-in goes as follows:

Weight: 298.4 lb
Change: -.6 lb
Mood: Stuffed and looking forward to starting
Notes: Feeling pretty good about the juice fast. I just need to keep my eyes on the prize and avoid trouble. Should be too difficult, for a while anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment